Jamilu Shehu Ashaka, words can't begin to explain the depth of pain that i feel at the moment. Sometimes, i wish my phone rings and it is your name on the screen. I hopefully want it to be a lie. I fainted when i heard of your death. I couldn't believe you died without a goodbye. The 28th of May, was the day i heard of your demise. I wanted it to be a lie, a stupid joke until i truly saw your grave. I won't forget you my dear friend. You were more than a brother.You looked out for me, even those days when i piss you off, you still come back & i wonder if anyone can do that for me. You my friend remained my hero until your painful demise.
Sometimes you read some stories & laugh off with the thoughts that it is a fiction of someone's imagination. You aborted 14times for one man& you still think its all fun & fantasy? Who do we blame? Read her story.
I saw this on LIB this morning, i learnt so much & i have to share. I hope you learn from it. Granny tohbad! she knows so much about sex, even head . lol Enjoy!! A Nerve reader's 84year old grandmother on sexual positions, STDs, and the importance of foreplay. Grandma's Letter Written by Alison Denisco. When I was twenty years old and dating my first serious boyfriend, my grandma Carmela asked my mother point-blank if I was still a virgin. She didn't get an answer, but I came home on my next college break to find the now-infamous Grandma Sex Letter patiently awaiting my arrival, the grandmotherly cursive writing on the back of a newsletter from her senior housing facility belying its scandalous nature. What follows is explicit yet touching advice on sex and love from my eighty-six-year-old grandma.
Comments
Post a Comment